New Application Challenges
Developing new technology applications in today’s highly competitive marketplace is much more challenging than it was even a few years ago. Organizations must now consider complex issues like security, branding, optimization, and integration with partners and customers. And many executives today are demanding a quick return on investment for any new application that’s built.
We Have the Answers
Avvenire Solutions has the expertise and experience necessary to architect, design and implement mission critical business solutions. We understand the complexities and demands involved in developing a full-scale technology application. Our experienced consultants understand a wide variety of technologies, application servers, and integration methods. We leverage formal project management methodologies such as agile and waterfall to develop and implement successful applications that will meet or exceed business requirements.
The Approach We Take
We begin by considering all dimensions of an application to provide customers with a truly holistic solution. We asses both the business requirements and technical infrastructure, as it is today and as it is envisioned for tomorrow. When examining the development environment, we consider the staff’s skills, enumerate integration points, and interfaces as well as identify opportunities for reuse.
Avvenire’s Development Methodology:
- CLARIFY – Understand business needs, long-term goals, competitive landscape, and operating/technical environment. Agree on business objectives and success criteria.
- ARCHITECT – Conceptual design of application and identify potential risks. Create initial project plan.
- DESIGN – Functional specification of application, integration, and user interface. Mitigate risks.
- DEVELOP – Finalize project plan and team roles and responsibilities. Build the product.
- LAUNCH – Manage change control processes. Go-Live and provide end-user and administrative support.
- ENHANCE – Monitor and analyze solution against defined success criteria. Present recommendations for next release of application enhancement.