Are You Doing All You Can to Protect Your O365 Environment?
Maintaining Cloud security is a continuous exercise and even though the Microsoft O365 and Azure cloud services are very secure, new threats appear weekly that prey on vulnerabilities. Microsoft constantly updates O365 Cloud security features and tools, but many of these need to be manually configured and deployed.
- MS Secure Score
- MS Advanced Threat Protection
- Custom O365 Logon Page Branding
- Custom Anti-Spoofing Transport Rules
2019 Phishing and Email Fraud Statistics
- Phishing accounts for 90% of data breaches
- 15% of people successfully phished will be targeted at least one more time within the year
- Phishing attempts have grown 65% in the last year
- Around 1.5m new phishing sites are created each month (Webroot)
- 76% of businesses reported being a victim of a phishing attack in the last year
- 30% of phishing messages get opened by targeted users (Verizon)
Our O365 Security Services
As a Microsoft Gold Partner with over 300,000 seats of O365 deployed, Avvenire has a dedicated O365 Deployment and Security Team that monitors Cloud Security threats and associated protections. As a result of these activities, Avvenire has developed an O365 Security Best Practices Guide and Checklist that is frequently updated to include the latest Microsoft Cloud Security features and recommendations. In addition to this comprehensive O365 Security Best Practices Guide, Avvenire also offers professional services for assessing O365 Security vulnerabilities and deploying best practices recommendations for remediating identified threats. Click on “Download Now” to receive a free copy of the O365 Security Best Practices Checklist. If you are interested in the O365 Security Best Practices Guide, please contact us to schedule a call with one of our O365 Security Specialists.
- O365 Security Assessment
- O365 Security Best Practices Deployment Services:
- Exchange Online/Hybrid
- SharePoint Online
- OneDrive for Business
- Teams/Skype for Business Online
- O365 Security Admin Training
- O365 Security End-User Awareness Training
Phishing – Security News – Trend Micro USA
1 in 99 Emails is a Phishing Attack, What Can Your Business Do?